Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys, how can a girl flirt that would make you feel interested in that girl? Serious guy answers only please?

I don't want to be too flirty and over do it. Or come off as a s**t. What is it that a girl does when she flirts with you that makes you guys feel really good about her and interested in pursuing her..... and I mean for something more than to bang her. No crude answers please.Guys, how can a girl flirt that would make you feel interested in that girl? Serious guy answers only please?
I like it when a girl makes lots of eye contact. Smiles a lot. Laughs at my jokes. Has a little bit of a swagger in her step. Has that 'look' in her eye like I'm a hot fudge sundae. She appears really interested in what I'm saying. She compliments me on my looks or charm or whatever. Then, once I get to know her and the chemistry is right, she tells me that she really likes me and would like to go further with me in a more serious way. Feel free to tell him you are more interested in him than just sex. If it's right for him, he will know it and will take it from there.Guys, how can a girl flirt that would make you feel interested in that girl? Serious guy answers only please?
To me, it has to look natural above all. And not complicated. Just simple tricks like smiles, direct and sustained eye contact, and one small physical contact here and then. And I would also keep a part of mystery, you know, giving enough information about you so the guy will understand you are interested in seeing him again, but not too much so HE will be willing to see you again and learn more. Hope it helps...
http://www.relatebetter.com/
Just come up and say hello and show interest in me. Show interest by asking questions about life, the day ahead etc. Eye contact is good like the others say and so is light touching of the shoulder and arm like while laughing and joking around.
i like girls that can look me in the eye and have an intellectual conversation with me.. and who is not afraid to voice there opinions, even if they go against my own. and be yourself!
Well tell u the truth, I like girls that flirt back, but some girl who don't hate u because u got the boy that they want talking 2 u when u just meet them. If u just be urself and find out wat he like in a girl then ur just fine, but he say something else that he don't like then still try again until finally he says';I find u interesting and want to get to know u better on one-n-one basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment