Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I flirt with a girl or show her that I'm interested appropriately?

So I'm just totally lost on this. I guess I don't have enough self confidence to really speak out a lot, but also I'm clueless on what I would say/do with a girl while flirting. What can I do or say that will let her at least know that I like her?How can I flirt with a girl or show her that I'm interested appropriately?
Need more info on your relationship with her, but i'd say that a safe bet is to give good eye contact, smile, and show that you are interested in what she's saying. Ask her questions, come up with witty comments, maybe even tease her a bit (in a NICE way, nothing too abrasive or at ALL offensive!). Compliment her GENUINELY. girls love it when guys give sincere compliments, like, 'wow, that's an interesting color, looks great on you!' about a shirt or necklace or something. (But this only works if it IS an interesting color... see where i'm going with this?)





just be yourself, be happy, be sincere, and be humorous! don't try to show off your ego, girls hate that! be the good guy next door!





good luck!How can I flirt with a girl or show her that I'm interested appropriately?
If you have her email address email her and tell her that you like her. and just say that it was not supposed to be sent to her after she reads it. and then you should try to become buddy buddy with her if she said that she will go out with you so that you know that you two are compatible. if that does not work just get to know her and become close to her. if she finds out that she likes you then she might flirt with you then ask her out. by the way my brother did the top one and it worked for him. if you dont get it then email me. good luck
i no alot of people say this but seriously just be your self tell her how you feel and than be all clueless and whatever you are and see if she likes you like that and if she doesn't well thats to bad for her and dont try to change yourself ...trust me it's not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment