Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I avoid ugly girls from trying to flirt with me on the beach?

They get mad annoying and sound so desperate. I usually do the flirting so I hate when girls flirt with me cause only the ugly girls flirt with guys.How can I avoid ugly girls from trying to flirt with me on the beach?
hide your head in the sand.How can I avoid ugly girls from trying to flirt with me on the beach?
Question is are you a HOMO? Dude who cares if their UGLY! Flirting is flirting and booty is booty! They all need lovin! Besides who says their UGLY? YOU?





Ugly, pretty, short, tall, fat, skinny! Be an equal opportunity LOVER!





By the way bro, don't be so cocky, ugly girls may only hit on you cuz you my friend may be an ugly duckling yourself! QUACK QUACK!





For the record hot chicks flirt too!
They flirt with you because they think they have a chance with you. Are you like them? Ugly? I dont know how to tell you to become un-ugly, though.
Maybe someone should get off their high horse and be thankful they have good looks which not everyone are blessed with...Looks aren't everything you know.
Maybe someone should get off their high horse and be thankful they have good looks which not everyone are blessed with...Looks aren't everything you know.
tell them you think there ugly and you don't want them. tell them to get lost. tell them there fat. that will make them move. lol
Pretend like you're a schizophrenic and talk to yourself.
hahahhahah! only the ugly girls flirt with guys!? i love it! now i dont feel so bad for never approaching hott guys on my own =]
get a shirt that says ';No Fat Girls';. That'll rule most of the ugly ones out.
act like your phone just vibrated and then say hey babe o yes..... bla bla bla.... love u 2
Well they say like attracts like.
get a shirt saying NO FLIRTING
TRUE!
poke them in the eye with your finger.
get fat
act like they're not there, or almost
tell them exactly what you just wrote, they'll never bother you again
you ignore them
thats rude.


what a EGO!
  • computer
  • celeb myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment