Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i flirt with guys plzzzzzzzz help!!!!!?

How do guys like girls to flirt?????


how do guys like girls to flirt?


girls how do you flirt with guys?


plzzz help im goin in to 8th grade and my family was never the flirty type im also the oldest of 3 (1little sister and 2 bros)


thx ppl!!!!!How do i flirt with guys plzzzzzzzz help!!!!!?
be the best in your class... and all guys will fall for you..How do i flirt with guys plzzzzzzzz help!!!!!?
dear y r u so curious at this tender age? if u start flirting with guys now,they might just play with ur inocence and use u for their sexual desires,after all guys crave for young girls as they are virgins.At later age anyways girls loose their virginity when they have sex with their bfs or partners. sometimes even healthy flirting leads to serious concequencies like date rape and unsafe sex.u decide what u want but my advice to you is wait for few more years.





All the best !!!
Flirt ? Smile - at them, talk- to them about something interesting or something they are interested in , laugh. -make them laugh, laugh at their jokes, if it's actually funny but some jokes are so lame to the point it's funny :L .Act yourself %26amp; always try to have a good time ;)





xx.
Oh boy, how do I answer this question to a girl young enough to be my daughter? CAUTIOUSLY! Just be yourself. A smile in a boys direction, show an interest in what he is doing even though you might not be into it. Just say ';Hi'; and go from there. The rest, ask you mom or dad! But mainly, just be YOU!
I'm a guy but I'm gonna tell ya!If you have a fine body then come


to class in bicini rrrrrrrrrrrrr...I mean-why do you ask me I'm not girl!I'm a manly man!But I'm 11 years old yup just a kid...I am gonna be 12 soon and all the hot chicks will like me!I think...
This video tells you everything you need to know - and it's hilarious:


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-flir鈥?/a>
it comes naturally babe

No comments:

Post a Comment