Friday, August 20, 2010

How to flirt witha girl?

in some of my answers, they told me to try and flirt with her. i know this sounds really sad, but i have no idea what flirting is and can you plz teach me how?How to flirt witha girl?
i know what u mean.


and im a girl for bobby's sake!!!!


well i love it when guys tell


me hey baby or something like that


or come around me and put there arm around my shoulder


but dont come off too strong


maybe when u say bye to this girl


give her a hug or soemthing


and make sure u laugh when she says something funny


but overall be urself..u dunt know how much it turns me off whne a guy trys to act all funny and fake. and dont be a really big perve buz thats gross..good luck w/ her!! :)))





%26lt;3How to flirt witha girl?
What's the point when she's eventually going to dump you?
try this it work for me


www.eskobarcartel (DOT) com/tixv3
Pick some of these:


-Text her a lot. This shows that you care about her enough to know her number, and if you're shy, it avoids face-to-face confrontation.


-EYE CONTACT!!! If you stare at a girl during a class, it shows her that you are interested in her, without totally giving yourself away.


-Smile at her. This shows that she makes you happy.


-Flirtatiously tease her. Joke around with her, but don't be too offensive. This shows that together with her, you're always in a good mood.


-Give her small stuff. For example, let her borrow a pen, than give her necklace. This shows her that you value her.


Hope this helps!!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment